SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICIES
Shipping & Delivery Information
- For all products, we take approximately 40-60 days to deliver to your doorstep from the day you place an order with us.
- We deliver most items from Monday to Saturday. Once your shipment is ready for dispatch, you will also get an SMS or a call informing you about the same.
- We ship our products to PAN India. We offer free shipping all over India.
- The tracking details and carrier information associated with your order will be provided in your shipment confirmation email as well as the Tax Invoice. Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.
- Shipping times will vary depending on whether the item is in our stock or made-to-order.
• Any damage in transit will not our responsibility.
- You may also get a call from the Courier Company/Logistics partner confirming the tentative date and the time of delivery. However, as we do not have any direct control over the courier partners/ logistics partner, we cannot guarantee that they will act only in a certain manner or will necessarily call before getting your order for delivery.
- The delivery person will deliver the goods to your building premises or wherever it is physically possible to deliver the goods. For higher floors, we are not equipped to deliver the goods to your doorstep. You are requested to arrange for your own laborers/manpower to get the big products delivered to the higher floor. The responsibility of our logistics partners to deliver the large products is restricted to the ground floor of the building.
- Furniture that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be the customer’s responsibility as we encourage you to study the sizes mentioned on the product page carefully and see if the furniture you order fits into your entryway and rooms. We will not be responsible if the furniture does not fit/ pass through the entryway/ stairway etc.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows due to unavoidable circumstances. The approximate number of days for delivery can be interrupted due to unnatural events such as earthquakes, lockdown situations, floods, fire, storms, natural disasters, acts of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycotts. If such a situation arises, our support team will inform the customers accordingly.
- Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties. However, in certain cases, there could be additional shipping and handling fee if,
- The product is excessively voluminous or heavy or if it needs special care while transportation, or
- The locality is outside the delivery area. We may charge some additional amount to deliver in the ODA (Out of Delivery Area).
In both cases, we will inform the customer about the additional charges.
Please Note: For the safety of the goods during the transit and unpredictable and multiple handling at times, we secure most of the goods with multiple-ply corrugated boxes or wooden crates. We understand that these boxes and crates make the packaging bulky, however, they are absolutely necessary for securing the product. These crates may cause some inconvenience to the customer but are unavoidable. The customer should open the goods themselves or with the help of a local carpenter or a professional and inspect the same. Any defect or damage must be reported to the delivery person and to us immediately by the customer. The description of the defect/damage should be mentioned on the Challan/ Proof of Delivery (POD) and also share pictures of the damage or defect with us. Please note that the Delivery Personnel are not obliged or authorized to open the furniture or packages. Please note that their duty is to deliver the goods to the customer and they are not directly employed with Parivartan Interiors. You are requested to cooperate with them and not force them to open the crates, packages, etc.